Last updated: 9 January 2019
1. Total revenue of global eSports market
In 2018, the projected global eSports market is nearly 906 million U.S. dollars.
In 2019, the projected global eSports market is nearly 1187 million U.S. dollars.
2. eSports market revenue by region
In 2017, Asia generated the lion's share of the eSports revenue at $406m.
In 2017, North America generated $392m revenue.
3. Leading esports countries by revenue
In 2016, South Korea was the second highest eSports market, with 92 million euros in revenues.
Be the first to know
It's terrible when you quote outdated data from a source.
4. eSports audience size worldwide
5. DAILY TIME SPENT WATCHING ESPORTS WORLDWIDE AS OF 2017, BY GENDER
6. Leading eSports games worldwide in 2017
7. Leading eSports players worldwide as of 2018, by overall earnings
8. Brand spending on eSports sponsorship and advertising worldwide
9. Estimated eSports sponsorship revenue worldwide in 2016 and 2020
10. eSports betting market revenue worldwide
11. Value of investments in eSports startups worldwide from 2012 to 2017
12. value of vC-funded eSports-related startups
In 2017, Skillz—a mobile eSports platform, accumulated 25 thousand U.S. dollars in external funding.
Note: Please link back to KeepKop.com or this page when you reference/quote any statistic.